- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended mid terrace home
- Two good size bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed covered rear yard
- Within walking distance of the Ormeau Road
- Close to many cafés bars & restaurants
An extended mid terrace property, 51 Walmer Street is conveniently located just off the Ormeau Road. It is within walking distance of Stranmillis and Queens University with regular public transport facilities to the city centre nearby. The property provides easy access to many local amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities, as well as Ormeau Park and Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the property is well presented and provides well proportioned accommodation with 2 bedrooms, lounge open to the dining area, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on the 1st floor. Outside there is a small garden area to the front and a covered rear yard with a unique artist inspired wall mural. An excellent first time purchase and investment.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor, glass panelled inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge / dining 22'9 x 9'7 (6.93m x 2.92m)
- Laminate flooring, open to
- Dining image
- Laminate flooring, under stair storage.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 6'10 (3.00m x 2.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob and under oven.
- 1st floor
- Landing on rear return. Gas boiler, open annex storage area.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'5 (3.86m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2 9'5 x 7'10 (2.87m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom 6'5 x 6'1 (1.96m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, chrome thermostatically controlled shower above the bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
- Small garden area to the front.
- Enclosed rear yard
- Covered rear yard with unique artist wall mural.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »