This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- No. 51 Victoria Gate is a complete turnkey property ready for immediate occupation.
- Generous hall, stairs and landings with a feature white oak open-tread staircase with clear glass ballistrating.
- 2 large reception rooms, with views overlooking the River Foyle.
- Kitchen, Family and Dining area with sliding-folding doors leading to a large landscaped garden
- 5 Bedrooms including 2 en-suite bathrooms and a large walk-in wardrobe / dressing area in the master bedroom
- 2 WC’s
- Thermostatically controlled Oil fired central heating
- High insulation values to walls and attic spaces
- Security Alarm System
- Utility Room
- Quality exterior finish and ample parking.
On the Victoria Road parallel with the River Foyle “Oliver Alexander Homes” are proud to introduce a new beautifully crafted home, offering viewings across the River Foyle to the city and Donegal mountains. The plot offers, spacious and versatile accommodation both in its interior and exterior space, creating luxurious elegant living areas.
Oliver Alexander Homes presents a modern and beautiful family home located within the ever popular Victoria Gate community. A strong design combined with functionality and style allow the development of 51 Victoria Gate to provide such a high quality home suited for professionals and families alike.
Offering views across the city of Derry and the mountains of Donegal, this development is ideally located just off the Victoria Road in an established community.
The historic city centre, known for its music, special events and delightful individual shops, is less than a mile away. Also offering high-street shopping, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues within 2 miles of the property.
There exists a number of local primary, secondary and excellent grammar schools within close range of the property. Links to surrounding services and amenities are within easy reach, with Altnagelvin Hospital only a 5-10minute drive and the City of Derry Airport a short 15-20min drive.
Paul O’Keefe Estate Agents for themselves and their staff make no warranty as to facts of the information details contained herein and do so as a guide only and such material does not constitute any part of a contract of sale. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the validity of the details and measurements contained herein.
Paul O’Keefe Estate Agents have not tested any plumbing, electrical or structural elements including appliances within this home. Please satisfy yourself as to the validity of the performance of same by instructing the relevant professional body or tradesmen. Access will be made available.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »