- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A delightful home in the popular Four Winds area
- Benefits from solar panels which almost eradicates electricity bills
- Bright & spacious entrance hall a solid wood floor
- Superb kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and double doors to the rear garden
- Lovely living room with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace with a granite mantle
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury tiled family bathroom with a modern white suite
- Private rear garden laid in lawn and a raised decked area to enjoy
- Driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed throughout
- Solar panels providing very low running costs
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationModern Malvern!
This is a great example of a property that is perfectly presented and has been meticulously cared for over the years with many quality upgrades already completed for you. The interior is spacious and benefits from a superb fitted kitchen with an open plan dining area which is sure to be high on your wish list. One of the many delightful features of this property is the great use of solid wood in the entrance hall, lounge, dining area and doors giving the property a lovely rich feel, just one of the reasons why this one is definitely worth a look. On top of that the fitted solar panels provide low cost or potentially free electric!
Downstairs comprises of a bright and spacious entrance hall with lovely solid wood floor, a lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a lovely choice of floor tile. The kitchen has an open plan dining area with double doors to the rear garden making it a great space for entertaining family and friends no matter what time of the year. Upstairs comprises of three good sized bedrooms with a neutral decor – two of which have convenient well-fitted storage and a luxury bath room with feature tiling.
The property is fully enclosed to the rear making it a good secure environment for kids and pets to play. The rear garden is laid in lawn along with a raised decked area for basking in the sun when we are lucky enough to get it. To front there is a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars and a small garden laid in lawn.
Upper Malvern is a very convenient place to live located off the Cairnshill Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbraken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Dining room 2.64m x 6.58m (8'8 x 21'7)
- Living room 3.48m x 4.14m (11'5 x 13'7)
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 3.00m (13'6 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 2 2.69m x 3.99m (8'10 x 13'1)
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.51m (8'1 x 8'3)
- Bathroom 1.65m x 2.46m (5'5 x 8'1)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »