- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Approx 1500sqft Townhouse off Ormeau Road
- Beautifully Presented & Upgraded During Current Ownership
- 4 Generous Bedrooms
- Large, Bright 24ft Living Dining Room with 3 meter High Ceiling, Solid Wooden Floor and PVC Sash Windows
- Stunning Cream Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom Suite with Bath & Thermostatic Shower
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Large Rear Garden with External Lighting and Deck Area
Additional InformationBought approx. 2002 by the current owners, this absolutely stunning and beautifully presented Townhouse has been lovingly maintained and upgraded to its current high standard and offers new owners a chance to buy a substantial townhouse with a large garden in this ever desirable Ormeau Location.
The property comprises an inviting entrance hall with beautiful black and white tiled floor leading to the living area. The living room, measuring approx. 24ft long is a grand open plan area offering ample living / dining space for the modern family. With dual aspect double glazed, PVC sash windows and 3 meter high ceilings this room feels substantial yet homely. The kitchen is to the rear and is a contemporary cream, fitted kitchen complete with a range of integrated appliances including a 5 ring gas hob. On the first floor is a luxurious bathroom suite with bath and thermostatic shower, the master bedroom with 2 PVC sash windows to front with fitted shutter blinds, and exposed brick chimney breast. On the second floor are two further generous bedrooms, the top room benefitting from panoramic views over Belfast.
Outside to the rear is a yard that opens onto a large paved garden with external lighting and raised flowerbeds and decking.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Feature black and white tiled floor, composite entrance door, pvc glazed door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature black and white tiled floor, radiator, staircase to first floor, door to
- LIVING ROOM
- 7.3m x 3.9m (23' 11" x 12' 10")
PVC double glazed sash window to front and rear ornate shutter blinds. Fireplace into surround and open fire, 2x wall mounted uplights,.
- 3.9m x 2.7m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
PVC double glazed window and door to rear yard, range of high and low level units, space for Amercian Style fridge freezer, integrated oven, integrated 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan
- Double glazed PVC windows to side, access to roofspace by pull down ladder,
- 2.68m x 2.64m (8' 10" x 8' 8")
Double glazed PVC window to side
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Double glazed sash window to rear, Solid wooden floor, radiator, pic rail
- BEDROOM 1
- 5.2m x 3.8m (17' 1" x 12' 6")
2x Double glazed sash window to front, ornate shutter blinds, deep skirting, exposed brick chimney breast
- Double glazed PVC window to rear, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 4
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Double glazed velux window to rear, solid wooden floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 3
- 5.2m x 4.m (17' 1" x 13' 1")
Double glazed velux window to front, double glazed PVC window to front, solid wooden floor, radiator, recessed spot light with panoramic views over Belfast.
- Enclosed yard, shed, external lighting, outside watertap, gate to garden
- 12.m x 5.m (39' 4" x 16' 5")
Paved rear garden, raised flowerbeds, deck area, external lighting.
Sunnyside Street, Ormeau Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »