- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended end of terrace.
- Three bedrooms.
- Living room with bay window.
- Extended family living/dining and kitchen space.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc Double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Close to Railway, Tesco and Dunmurry village.
- M1 and Blacks Road Park and Ride within easy reach.
An extended, well maintained end of terrace superbly located walking distance to the Railway, Dunmurry Village and Tesco. The Motorway network, Blacks Road Park and ride and an excellent selection of schools are all conveniently close by. Three bedrooms. Living room with feature bay window. Superb, extended additional family living space open plan to fitted kitchen and additional dining area. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Access to garden area. Only upon an internal inspection can one fully appreciate this charming end of terrace positioned in this established and highly desirable residential location, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC D64.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'9 x 10'2 (4.80m x 3.10m)
- Feature bay window, cornicing, double doors to;
- FAMILY / LIVING / KITCHEN AREA 21'2 x 16'0 (6.45m x 4.88m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partially tiled walls, spotlights, open plan to;
- EXTENDED DINING ROOM 21'2 x 16'0 (6.45m x 4.88m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'4 x 9'10 (3.45m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'6 X 6'0 (2.29m X 1.83m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, spotlights, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Accessed via slingsby type ladder, light.
- Garden area, shed with double electric socket.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »