- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Elegant Semi Detached Victorian Bay Fronted Villa
- Double Storey Extension to the Rear of the Property
- Modern Attributes Compliment the Period Charm
- Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Ample Dining and Family Area with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Separate Living Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Mature Private Rear Garden, Ideal for Children at Play
- Within the Catchment Area to Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Doorstep Convenience to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Situated Beside the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to Belfast City Centre and Comber
Additional InformationNumber 51 is an elegant semi detached Victorian property that benefits from a double story extension to the rear.
Located on Sandhill Gardens, this property is within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont roads excellent diverse shopping areas with a number of retail shops, cafes, offices, restaurants and pubs. With an entrance to the Comber greenway a stones throw away, this also makes for a perfect cycle network and fun family walkway. The property also lies within the catchment area of a range of excellent leading local nursery, primary and grammar schools.
This home would be ideally suited to the young professional or family alike, and with a proven track record for strong demand increasing house prices within this area, we recommend your earliest internal inspection
- Composite glazed front door, side light and top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, stained glass inner door, stained glass side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, newel post, low voltage spotlight.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.76m (13' 9" x 12' 4")
Semi solid oak wooden floor, alcove with chrome surround and tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.63m (11' 10" x 11' 11")
Laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, square archway through to kitchen/dining area.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA;
- 5.56m x 3.56m (18' 3" x 11' 8")
at widest points
Kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, built-in oven, four ring ceramic Hotpoint hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, part tiled walls, built-in frosted glazed display unit, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spotlight, outlook to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Feature glazed atrium window, large hotpress, lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.34m (11' 9" x 7' 8")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.57m x 2.87m (8' 5" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.28m (13' 7" x 10' 9")
into bay window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, access to roofspace
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, shower screen, built-in shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- 5.87m x 3.25m (19' 3" x 10' 8")
Fully floored, light and power, Velux window.
- Paved front driveway, off-street parking for two cars, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with brick paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, oil PV storage tank, garden backing onto Comber Greenway, covered barbecue area.
Travelling up the Sandown Road turn left into Clara Park and Sandhill Gardens is immediately on the right. Number 51 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »