- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground floor apartment
- Two good size bedrooms
- One reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Gas central heating
- Double & triple glazed windows
- Communal garden area
- Parking to the rear
- Ormeau Park on the doorstep
Situated in the convenient and popular Ravenhill Court development, located just off the Ravenhill Road this ground floor apartment offers convenience into and out of Belfast City centre, either on foot, bicycle or public transport. Recently refurbished, this apartment would prove to be an excellent purchase as it benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a deluxe, contemporary shower suite and it is finished with gas fired central heating, double & triple glazed windows. Outside there are good communal areas to the side, with resident parking to the rear. For those who enjoy the outdoors, Ormeau Park is a matter of only a few minutes walk away. A fine apartment, ready to move into, immediate viewing comes recommended as recent sales have proven very popular!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Laminate flooring. Glass panelled inner door leading to
- Lounge 12'6 x 11'1 (3.81m x 3.38m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern fitted kitchen 11'4 x 7'2 (3.45m x 2.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, gas boiler, rear door access to communal areas and parking to the rear.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 8'5 (3.76m x 2.57m)
- Laminate wood flooring, built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 11'0 (3.45m x 3.35m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Shower room
- Deluxe suite comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Communal areas to the front and also to the side, bin storage, access to resident parking to the rear also.
- New room
- Management charges £225.00 per annum (Brackenwood property management)
- Ormeau Park
- Ormeau Park access just across the road from the apartment.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »