This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End town house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Completely refurbished
- Oil fired central heating
- UPvc double glazing
- Off street parking
Additional InformationCompletely refurbished end townhouse on Queen Street, Ballymena.
This deceptively spacious three bedroom, two reception room property has undergone a total renovation from top to bottom, the end result is a modern, extremely well finished family home. It been tastefully decorated throughout, with beautiful solid oak internal doors, quality skirting and architraves, new kitchen and bathroom, all new floor coverings and every room re-painted. However, the current owner did not only cosmetically update the property, but invested in a new heating system and plumbing, re-wired it, and installed modern uPvc double glazing throughout. Even outside, there is new pvc fascia board and guttering. Everything has been finished to the highest of standards and viewers will certainly feel this is just like a modern 'turn-key' home, ready to move into and set the furniture down!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation, laid out over three floors, comprises of a living room, dining/family room, kitchen, WC to the ground floor, bedroom one and bathroom on the first floor and two bedrooms on the second floor. It has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. Outside there is a front yard, and enclosed rear garden with car port providing off street parking.
- GROUND FLOOR
- UPvc double glazed front door. Meter box.
- Living room 3.16m x 3.09m (10'4" x 10'2")
- Laminate strip wooden floor. TV point.
- Dining/family room 3.67m x 3.23m (12'0" x 10'7")
- Under stairs storage cupboard. Heating control panel. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.50m x 1.67m (14'9" x 5'6")
- Great range of white gloss units comprising space for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Electric oven and hob with modern stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. UPvc double glazed back door. Tiled floor and tiled splash back.
- Downstairs WC 1.63m x 0.93m (5'4" x 3'1")
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, set in vanity unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress with shelving.
- Bedroom 1 4.23m x 3.17m (13'11" x 10'5")
- Bright room with two windows to front. TV point.
- Bathroom 2.61m x 2.10m (8'7" x 6'11")
- Modern three piece white bathroom suite. 'P' shaped bath and mains shower (pressurised system) with both a rainfall shower head and separate shower handle, fitted with a shower screen. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, set in vanity unit. Tiled splash backs. Extractor fan.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 4.22m x 3.21m (13'10" x 10'6")
- Velux window fitted with venetian blind. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 3 3.31m x 2.59m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Velux window fitted with venetian blind.
- To the front is a neat yard, enclosed by gate. The rear can be accessed via a private lane at the end of the terrace row, which leads to a gated entry into the car port at the back. The quality wooden gate/door is set on a track for ease of access. The rear garden is very neat and tidy, and is extremely low maintenance.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »