This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow
- Superb standard of finish throughout on a very private site
- Bright and spacious drawing room with feature fireplace
- Formal dining area with dual aspect windows
- Country style kitchen with casual dining and separate utility room
- Three generous bedrooms with master ensuite shower room
- Large family bathroom suite with power shower and separate bath
- Landscaped gardens and beautiful sea views
- Potential to renovate vast attic space at first floor level
- An extremely private site which is perfect for children and entertaining
- Located in the picturesque village of Portavogie
- Oil fired under floor heating
- Large detached garage with space for office
- A marvellous home close to all the advantages of Ballyhalbert and Newtownards
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to offer this attractive detached bungalow which has been a glorious self- build dating back to early 2000. The clients have created a very deceptive and stylish home which will hopefully appeal greatly to the family market Internally this stunning home offers a spacious formal drawing room with traditional feature fireplace, dining space, country style solid oak kitchen with casual dining, three spacious bedrooms with a contemporary ensuite shower room and generous family bathroom. A cosy living room and separate utility room enhance this potential purchase even more. Other numerous selling points like underfloor heating, large first floor attic space and glorious sea views, are all added benefits for those on the lookout for low maintenance living. The home could appeal as a downsizing option, or to those wanting to maximize the first floor space for their growing family. The generous site on which it sits, helps highlight the landscaped gardens on offer and sweeping driveway with a super detached garage. This could also moonlight as an office space or a teenagers domain. With all of these advantages being set in such a tranquil location, it finds itself mere minutes away from Ballyhalbert , Newtownards and beyond. For such a wide variety of potential purchasers we would see early viewing as essential Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 02890428989
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large entrance hall with polished hardwood flooring. Feature cornicing. Recessed spotlights. Feature archway.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 4.47m (18' 3" x 14' 8")
Carpeted. Feature cornicing. Recess spotlights. Feature fireplace with mahogany surround and tiled inset. Cast iron plating. Electric fire. Dual aspect windows.
- FORMAL DINING:
- 4.17m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
Polished hardwood flooring. Perfect space for dining. Feature cornicing. Recess spotlights.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 4.65m x 3.48m (15' 3" x 11' 5")
Oak country style kitchen with a superb range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Integrated drainer and bowl with mixer taps. Oak mantel with space for range cooker and grill. Extractor above. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Space for casual dining. Leading to…
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.13m (9' 7" x 7' 0")
Superb range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.48m (13' 4" x 11' 5")
Recess spotlights. Carpeted.
- Access to first floor attic space. Generous space ripe for renovation. Large window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.94m (15' 4" x 12' 11")
Carpeted. Built in slider robe storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Partially tiled walls. Shower cubicle with power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.76m (14' 4" x 12' 4")
Carpeted. Fitted storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.29m (9' 10" x 7' 6")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Large family bathroom with large double shower unit with thermostatic controls and power shower above. Vanity unit with sunken wash hand basin and chrome mixer tap. Separate panel bath with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- There is a tarmac sweeping drive to the front of the property. To the rear it is an extremely private site laid in lawn with generous countryside views. There is a generous lawn to the front with border . Glorious views over the shoreline and fishing port.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Large detached garage with automated door. Room height for a motorhome. Power and light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views