- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- PVC Double Glazing
- PVC Fascia & Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pressurised Water System
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious, Well Presented Accommodation
Excellent 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
This very attractive and spacious 3 bedroom semi detached home is very well presented and finished throughout and enjoys a high degree of privacy with open space to the rear and a pleasant aspect to the front . Situated in this highly popular development the property is conveniently located with ease of access to the A1 dual carriageway, town centre, Tesco, and local amenities. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood panel front door with double glazed side screen to fully tiled hallway, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- WC 6' 11'' x 3' 2'' (2.11m x 0.96m)
- With low flush WC and wash hand basin, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 19' 8'' x 12' 7'' (5.99m x 3.83m) (Max)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and feature surround, laminate wooden floor, TV point, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 20' 4'' x 11' 4'' (6.19m x 3.45m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted modern units with 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, worktop lighting, built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood, fan and light, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots to kitchen area, PVC double glazed patio doors to rear, TV point, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Spacious landing, shelved hotpress, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13' 2'' x 12' 7'' (4.01m x 3.83m) (Max)
- TV point, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Ensuite 6' 11'' x 5' 8'' (2.11m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and PVC clad quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer valve, tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.63m x 2.74m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 8' 1'' (3.30m x 2.46m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 5'' x 7' 4'' (2.56m x 2.23m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment. ½ tiled walls fully tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Neat front lawn with tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed private rear garden with spacious patio area and steps to upper lawn area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »