- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Five Bedrooms (Master With En-suite Shower Room)
- Lounge, Living Room & Conservatory
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Living / Dining Area
- Detached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Designed by W.J.W. Roome in 1913, this beautiful Arts & Crafts style detached residence extends to approximately 2712 sq ft and will make an ideal family home. Internally the property retains many original features throughout including ornate fireplaces, picture rails, flooring & ceilings. The accommodation comprises lounge, conservatory, living room, contemporary kitchen open plan to living and dining area, utility room & cloakroom. There are five excellent bedrooms, (master with en-suite shower room), and bathroom suite with feature roll top bath. Located on a substantial south facing site, the property boasts a private garden to rear in lawn with patio area, along with spacious driveway, detached double garage and private front. In addition to this, the property benefits from oil fired central heating, Well presented by its current owners, this home will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers and is ideal for the growing family. Rarely does a property with such character & charm come onto the market, particularly on such a premium site, and as such viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Original tiled floor. Hardwood double door with glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Original tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 7.53 x 4.56 (24'8" x 15'0")
- Solid wood floor, gas fire with wood surround & marble inset, picture rail, ceiling rose.
- CONSERVATORY 4.11 x 4.1 (13'6" x 13'5")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.27 x 5.26 (17'3" x 17'3")
- Solid wood floor, open fire with wood surround and cast iron inset.
- KITCHEN 8.31 x 4.7 (27'3" x 15'5")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, island with 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and instant hot water tap, Siemens integrated oven, grill, warming plate, 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, double dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, sliding doors to garden, integrated wine rack and coffee machine.
- DINING AREA
- LIVING AREA
- UTILITY ROOM 3.2 x 1.92 (10'6" x 6'4")
- High and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Stain glass window on landing. Hot press.
- BEDROOM ONE 5.93 x 3.87 (19'5" x 12'8")
- Solid wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Enclosed walk in shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, low flush W.C, part tiled walls, solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 5.15 x 3.75 (16'11" x 12'4")
- Wash hand basin, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.74 x 3.67 (12'3" x 12'0")
- Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.63 x 3.1 (11'11" x 10'2")
- Solid wood floor.
- Free standing roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM FIVE 10.6 x 4.2 (34'9" x 13'9")
- Velux windows, solid wood floor. Storage into eaves.
- Enclosed south facing garden to rear in lawn with patio area. Driveway to front.
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- Up & over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »