- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Mid Town House Property
- Stunning Views Over Irish Sea and Beyond to Scotland
- No Onward Chain
- Charm and Character in Abundance
- Well Presented Throughout
- Living Room Which is Open Plan to Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Separate WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Potential to Purchase the Property Fully Furnished
- Tarmac Driveway to Front with Parking
- Electric Remote Door to Covered Storage Area
- Outstanding Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Westerly Aspect Making an Ideal Space for Children at Play or for Outdoor Entertaining
- Convenient Position with Ease of Access to Donaghadee's Thriving Town Centre and All its Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Picturesque Lighthouse, Harbour and the Commons
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Holiday Home Market and Those Looking to Downsize
- Viewing Thoroughly Recommended
Additional InformationHere is an ideal opportunity to purchase an outstanding mid town house property with stunning views over Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in an enjoy. Due to the unique nature of this property, combined with the abundance of charm and character, this property is sure to create instant interest to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, holiday home market, investors and those looking to downsize.
The accommodation comprises open plan living room to superb modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room and separate WC. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a driveway to the front which provides parking and leads to an enclosed covered storage area with electric remote roller door. There is also an outstanding fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with westerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Conveniently positioned, this property has easy access into Donaghadee's thriving town centre and all its amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, picturesque lighthouse and harbour and the Commons. There are various activities for the sporting enthusiast.
With no onward chain this property is ready for occupancy and a viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, door to garage, stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.78m x 3.63m (22' 3" x 11' 11")
at widest points
- With range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, Blanco one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer, integrated double oven, integrated four ring induction hob, splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge.
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
Stunning views over Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 1.93m (9' 11" x 6' 4")
at widest points
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway to front with parking, leading to covered carport.
- Electric roller shutter door, power and light, storage area with gas fired boiler, wash hand basin.
- Outstanding fully enclosed good sized rear garden in lawns with westerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining.
Heading out of Donaghadee, along Millisle Road, Number 51 is on the right just before Gloucester Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »