- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows Excluding Kitchen
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Carport & Excellent Gardens
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationSpacious Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding A Superb Position Within This Most Popular Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick semi detached villa holding a superb site within this most popular residential development. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, excellent fitted kitchen incorporating built- under oven and ceramic hob with feature leaded light single glazed windows and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, uPvc double glazed windows excluding kitchen windows, wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and spacious entrance hall. Excellent gardens with carport and the perfect location with easy access to bus routes, excellent shopping, public parks and leading schools.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, herringbone wood strip floor, panelled radiator, leaded light window.
- Lounge 3.38 x 3.69 (11'1" x 12'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, attractive fireplace.
- Living Room 3.63 x 3.36 (11'11" x 11'0")
- Wood laminate floor (with wood block floor beneath), double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.47 x 4.05 (8'1" x 13'3")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, walk in larder, ceramic tiled floor, single glazed leaded light windows.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress/copper cylinder, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.67 x 3.35 (12'0" x 11'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.47 (12'0" x 11'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.67 x 2.46 (8'9" x 8'1")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, carport, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »