- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Open to
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden/Patio
- Excellent First Time Purchase
Situated off Ravenhill Avenue, this recently constructed ground floor apartment is only a few minutes walk from the Cregagh Road and all the convenient shops and transport links to the City Centre. The Ravenhill & Ormeau Road's are also within walking distance, allowing any purchaser to make the most of the cafés, bars and restaurant's on offer. Internally the property comprises lounge open to dining which in turn is open to modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing. Two additional features set this property apart from the norm which is off street parking to the front and enclosed garden area to the rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood Front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge / Dining 20'6 x 12'3 (6.25m x 3.73m)
- (at widest points) Sliding doors providing access to the front. CCTV wired to TV overlooking parking area. Open to Kitchen
- Full range of high and low level units built in 4 ring gas hob, under-oven, stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Additional image of Kitchen dining
- Inner Hallway
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom One 3.6 x 2.7 (11'10" x 8'10")
- Bedroom Two 3.41 x 2.55 (11'2" x 8'4")
- Sliding doors providing access to rear patio and garden area laid with artificial grass.
- White bathroom suite comprising p-shaped bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, shower units above, low flush w.c part tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Brick paved driveway with parking to the front.
- Outside Rear
- Excellent enclosed rear area finished with artificial grass bordered by timber fencing and flagged patio area. Access to the side of property.
- Additional garden image
- Please note
- Service charge £30 per month
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
160th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »