- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented End Terrace In A Cul-De Sac Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Window Frames / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Workshop / Playroom / Store To Rear
- Convenient To Public Transport Links, Close To Victoria Park, Belmont Village, Belfast City Centre & Titanic Quarter
Additional InformationThis well presented end terrace property comes to the market and will immediately appeal to those seeking to purchase within this highly convenient setting.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedroom, and bathroom in white suite.
Outside, the property has an enclosed rear garden area with an incredible workshop / store / playroom that would serve many purposes.
Located close to excellent public transport links, the City Centre, Belfast City Airport and Titanic Quarter, the Outer Ring is also accessible from here.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine property.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.93m x 2.57m (16' 2" x 8' 5")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. 1.25 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring electric hob with under oven and extractor over. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed spotlighting. Understairs storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.39m (12' 8" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Access to hot press. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.39m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button WC. Chrome towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- WORKSHOP / PLAYROOM / BAR:
- 6.1m x 3.12m (20' 0" x 10' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Double glazed French doors. Decked patio area. Artificial grass. Outside tap. Raised shrub beds.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To front - garden in lawn with loose pebbles. Enclosed rear garden with loose pebble edging.
Off Inverary Drive, Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »