- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedroom
- Lounge / Dining
- Contemporary Kitchen/Dining/Living
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Majority Double Glazed, Bar Stained Glazed Windows
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage/Garden Store
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
Extended to the rear and modernised, this semi detached home represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase within the Upper Ormeau, Rosetta area. Although this property appears from the external image to be a traditional red brick Semi Detached home, this home has been opened up and extended to the rear, creating a contemporary, spacious kitchen / dining / living area, whilst retaining the original lounge / dining area. A downstairs toilet, three bedrooms and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on the first floor completes the internal accommodation. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking, detached garage and enclosed rear garden that captures the afternoon sun. Knockbreda Park is also a popular street that provides easy access to the host of amenities on offer, from Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools, transport links, and all the cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau Road. An excellent home in a great location.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage under stairs, additional storage area housing gas boiler and plumbed for a washing machine.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c sink unit.
- Lounge / dining 24'6 x 11'4 (7.47m x 3.45m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring.
- Dining image
- Double doors leading to kitchen / dining / living.
- Kitchen / dining / living 17'1 x 16'8 (5.21m x 5.08m)
- High quality bespoke designed kitchen with a wall of high and low levels units, Silestone' work tops, 'Neff' double eye level ovens, warming drawer and 5 ring gas hob. Integrated dish-washer, built in Mircrowave. Integrated Gorenge fridge freezer. Large centre island incorporating sink unit with mixer taps, pull up sockets and breakfast bar area. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Upvc glass panelled door with glazed side panels providing access to patio and rear garden.
- Additional image
- Additional image
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 10'8 (3.99m x 3.25m)
- (at widest points)
- Bedroom Two 11'2 x 10'1 (3.40m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom Three 7'7 x 6'5 (2.31m x 1.96m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite, comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Separate corner shower with fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Access to roof-space.
- Front Garden
- Driveway with parking leading to rear.
- Detached Garage/ Storage
- Light and power
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear patio area. Flower beds, gardens laid in lawns, trees and shrubs.
- Additional rear image
- Please note
- The house has been recently rewired and plumbed with a new Worcester' combi-boiler and all new radiators within the last 6 years.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »