Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Three/Four reception rooms
- Hand painted Oak kitchen with granite work surfaces, central Island and 'Aga' Stove
- Utility Area and Ground Floor WC
- Integral 1.5 sized Garage
- Ground floor Annex area with modern shower room suitable for a variety of uses
- Four piece modern bathroom suite
- Generous mature gardens and decked area
51 Killycomain Road, Portadown
Defined by its generous proportions and popular address 51 Killycomain Road is a charming 4/5 bedroom family home extending to approx 2400 Sq Ft plus integral garage. This home boasts quite remarkable living and reception areas, making it ideal for family life as well as entertaining family/friends. The property was originally built in the 1950’s for two doctors as a fine home with surgery attached. Over the years the surgery with its separate access, has evolved into an annex with bedroom, living area, kitchen and recently refurbished shower-room. It is currently used as an integral part of the family home but could easily be used as a granny flat or separate self contained accommodation. Alternatively it could be put back into use for a home business or professional consulting rooms (subject to statutory consents). The property offers many character features throughout and is set on a generous site with mature landscaped gardens to the front and side and a private rear garden with vegetable plots, grassed lawn and extensive decked area which gets the evening sun. There are four well proportioned ground floor reception rooms which enjoy an abundance of natural light throughout the day. The main ‘Heart of the Home’ is the traditional styled open plan Kitchen and family living area with French doors onto the rear deck. The kitchen has many features including a traditional oil fired AGA with an electric and gas module added, and a wood burning stove in the living area with a vaulted feature ceiling. To the first floor there is a spacious landing with a significant feature stained glass window, four well-proportioned bedrooms each with built in wardrobes, three with sink units, and a four piece family bathroom suite. The location is ideal for family living, with a full range of Portadown’s excellent primary, secondary schools and colleges all within easy walking distance as too are a host of leisure facilities and amenities with Edenvilla Park just a stone’s throw away. All in all, a welcome addition to the market; this property must be viewed to genuinely appreciate the many years of happiness that the current owners have enjoyed here and the potential for you to make this your own dream home. In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, I hereby declare, there is a personal interest in the sale of this property as one of the vendors is currently employed by our company.
- Entrance Hall 15' 1'' x 11' 9'' (4.59m x 3.58m)
- Via porch with double hardwood doors and tiled flooring. Glazed wooden door leading to inviting hallway with spiral staircase, cloakroom (3'4 x 3'3)' parquet flooring and double panel radiator.
- Lounge 17' 0'' x 12' 0'' (5.18m x 3.65m)
- Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and large curved bay window (10'11 x 6'5) and single panel radiator. Cove cornice ceiling and built in cupboards and shelving. Open plan to :
- Dining Room 15' 5'' x 12' 3'' (4.70m x 3.73m)
- Double aspect room, cove cornice ceiling and double panel radiator.
- kitchen/Family Room 28' 11'' x 13' 4'' (8.81m x 4.06m)
- The Heart of the Home. Refurbished in 2009 with feature vaulted ceiling, recessed spotlighting and four velux Windows. The kitchen is a hand painted Croft Oak with hand painted units and granite work surfaces, a feature island and oil fired Aga range stove. The kitchen has been well designed with plenty of practical wall and base level units as well as an integrated 'Neff' dishwasher and Belfast sink. The family room area comfortably seats a casual everyday dining table, chairs and a casual sitting area with feature corner wood burning stove. Fitted with reclaimed wooden flooring a double panel radiator and double patio doors taking you onto the decking area at the rear of the home.
- Utility room 11' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.40m x 2.79m)
- Practical area with wall and base level units, tiled flooring and glazed PVC door onto the rear decking area. Also access to double garage and rear hall (6'2 x 4'8)
- WC 6' 0'' x 2' 1'' (1.83m x 0.63m)
- Comprising; WC and corner pedestal wash hand basin, laminate wood effect flooring.
- Garage 16' 5'' x 15' 0'' (5.00m x 4.57m)
- Via double doors, power and light, sink unit and and wash area plumbed for a washing machine, and tumble drier. Also access to utility room via rear door.
- Study / Bedroom 5 10' 4'' x 9' 11'' (3.15m x 3.02m)
- Side aspect, single panel radiator. Can be accessed via the main house or from the annex porch.
- Playroom / Reception Area 15' 9'' x 14' 4'' (4.80m x 4.37m)
- Accessible from the entrance hall of the main house and also from the annex porch this room benefits from a side aspect, with double panel radiator and access to the shower room and an open plan kitchen area.
- open plan kitchen Area
- Fully equipped with a range of high and low level units, sink and drainer and cooker.
- Shower Room 7' 9'' x 5' 9'' (2.36m x 1.75m)
- Three piece suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower enclosure (mains) and heated towel radiator. Tiled flooring and half wooden panelled walls.
- Landing 14' 11'' x 11' 7'' (4.54m x 3.53m)
- Feature stained glass window with the emblems of Qunees University and Trinity College on each side and the symbol of the Hippocratic oath in the centre. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15' 4'' x 11' 3'' (4.67m x 3.43m)
- Front aspect double bedroom with two double wardrobes and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 11' 1'' (3.55m x 3.38m)
- Side aspect, single panel radiator and built in double wardrobe. Was Hand basin and pedestal.
- Bedroom 3 11' 9'' x 9' 10'' (3.58m x 2.99m)
- Side aspect, built in wardrobe with wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 1'' x 8' 1'' (3.07m x 2.46m)
- Front aspect, double panel radiator, built in wardrobes, wooden flooring and wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 11' 7'' x 5' 11'' (3.53m x 1.80m)
- Four piece suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower enclosure (mains), tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, heated towel radiator.
- The property is positioned on the corner of the Killycomain Road with it’s entrance via Margretta Park, which is a well established and very popular residential area of Portadown. Mature gardens surround the property and are well stocked with a variety of specimen shrubs, complementing the property perfectly. The rear garden enjoys the sun early in the morning and in the evenings providing a perfect place to relax and spend long evenings in the Summer. Nb. Plans had been drawn to extend the driveway and provide an additional entrance offering additional off street parking. These can be provided upon request.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views