This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prominent retail unit with associated upper floor office space fronting High Street.
- Ground floor retail unit measures approx. 641 sq ft with the first and second floor offices measuring 572 sq ft and 488 sq ft respectively.
- Benefits from a high level of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Availability immediate.
- Neighbouring occupiers include: Mauds Ice Cream, Wolseys Bar and Featherstone Clements Estate Agents.
- EPC Rating: C73
Bangor is a thriving commuter town located in the Borough of Ards and North Down and is also a popular tourist destination on the North Down Coast, only 13 miles east of Belfast. Bangor has a resident population of c. 75,000 and a catchment area of c. 200,000. The subject property occupies a prominent location fronting High Street and benefits from a high volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Mauds Ice Cream, Jenny Watts, Hop House, Wolseys Bar and Featherstone Clements Estate Agents.
A substantial three storey mid terrace building of traditional stone/block construction finished in painted render externally with a pitched slate roof. The property comprises of a ground floor retail area with associated upper floor office space. The unit benefits from kitchen and W/C facilities.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »