- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas heating (recently installed).
- All new radiators recently fitted.
- Ensuite shower gas operated.
- All new light fittings recently fitted.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Spacious 3 bedroom (1 ensuite) 1 ½ reception room accommodation.
- Excellent decorative order throughout.
- The property has been finished to a high specification.
- Oak internal doors, trim and balustrade staircase.
- Ideal first time buyer, home mover or investment property.
- Set on a choice site at the end of a cul de sac with a southerly facing rear garden.
- Within easy access of the A26/Ballymoney bypass for commuting to Coleraine, Ballymena and further afield.
- Within walking distance to the town centre and its numerous amenities including shops, health centre, bus and railway stations.
A delightful and spacious 3 bedroom (1 ensuite), 1 ½ reception room end of terrace house set on a choice site which has the benefit of having an end of cul de sac situation and a southerly facing rear garden. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from having a new gas heating system, has uPVC double glazed windows and has oak internal doors and trim throughout. In addition new radiators and light fittings have recently been fitted.
Externally the property has uPVC fascia and soffits, has a driveway/parking area to the front of the property, has a garden area to the front of the property with an enclosed garden area to the rear of the property together with an outside store/lean to.
In excellent decorative order throughout this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers. We as selling agents highly recommend an early internal inspection to fully appreciate the quality, location and accommodation of this delightful family home.
- Wood laminate floor, oak balustrade staircase.
storage cupboard under stairs with light and telephone point.
- 4.55m x 3.43m (14' 11" x 11' 3")
With feature brick fireplace, wood laminate flooring and T.V. point.
- 5.46m x 3.02m (17' 11" x 9' 11")
(at widest points)
With a range of attractive high gloss eye and low level units including stainless steel extractor fan, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, plumbed for a tumble dryer, wine rack, tiled above worktop, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Spacious Landing Area
- Bedroom 1
- 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.53m x 2.74m (11' 7" x 9' 0")
Ensuite with thermostatic shower, sheeted cubicle, w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, extractor fan, ceiling downlights.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.43m x 3.07m (11' 3" x 10' 1")
(at widest points)
- Exterior Features
- Store/Lean to
- 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Brick pavia driveway/parking area to front of the property.
- Garden area in lawn to front of the property with feature stoned area.
- Outside light to front of the property.
- Enclosed garden area in lawn to side/rear of the property.
- Concrete patio area to rear of the property.
- Outside light and tap to rear of the property.
- Boundary fence to side/rear of the property.
- Decorative raised stone bed to rear garden area with decorative planted conifers.
Leave Ballymoney town centre along Queen Street and continue along turning left at the mini roundabout onto the Newal Road. Continue along taking the second road on the left onto Robinson Avenue. Continue along to the mini roundabout and turn right onto Alexandra Avenue and continuing to the end of the road. Then turn right onto The Crescent and take the next road on the left into Hamilton Park. Continue along taking the road to the left and the property is located at the end of this road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »