This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi Detached Property Occupying Excellent Corner Situation In Superb Convenient Malone Location
- Spacious Bright Lounge with Feature Stone Fireplace and Timber Flooring
- Good Sized Dining Room Leading To Garden Open Plan to Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Two with Built-in Robes
- Fitted Bathroom with White Suite and Complementary Tiling
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Alarm System
- Driveway Parking Leading to Attached Garage
- Front Garden, Generous Private Enclosed Side Garden in Lawns and Private Rear Patio Area including 'Forno Bravo' Wood Burning Pizza Oven
- Extremely Convenient To A Host of amenities Including Shops, Public Transport and Barnetts Park Only A Few Minutes Walk
- Appealing to A Wide Range of Buyers
Additional InformationThis attractive Semi Detached property occupies an excellent corner situation in a much sought after location just off the Upper Malone Road with a host of amenities only a few minutes walk away including shops, public transport and Barnetts Park. The property offers bright balanced accommodation with two separate reception rooms and three well proportioned bedrooms complemented externally by the surrounding gardens including the generous enclosed private side garden that overall is ideal to cater for all those modern day living requirements. Always a popular location this attractive property will appeal to a very wide range of buyers with early viewing a must so as not to miss out.
- uPVC double glazed front door with matching side panels.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Sanded and Varnished Floorboards, understairs cloaks.
- LOUNGE:15' 0" x 11' 5" (4.57m x 3.48m)
- (at widest points) Feature stone fireplace with matching hearth, sanded and varnished floorboards.
- DINING ROOM:11' 3" x 9' 3" (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear patio area and garden.
- Open archway to . . .
- KITCHEN:10' 1" x 8' 7" (3.07m x 2.62m)
- (at widest points) Extensive range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove, extractor fan and canopy, tiled effect floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, concealed lights, low voltage spotlights, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 0" x 11' 5" (3.66m x 3.48m)
- (at widest points) Double built-in robe, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 4" x 9' 9" (3.45m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 8" x 6' 5" (2.95m x 1.96m)
- Built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, shaver point, shelved linen cupboard.
- Driveway parking to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE20' 0" x 10' 10" (6.1m x 3.3m)
- Up and over door, power and light, plumbed for washing machine.
- Front garden in lawns and beds with boundary wall. Generous private side garden in lawns with mature boundary fir hedging. Private paved rear patio area with boundary white washed walls, authetic pizza oven, landscaped rear bedded area with garden lighting. Outside tap & boiler room with Glo Worm gas boiler.
(in last 30 days)
120th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »