- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with family dining
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking
- Chain free onward sale
Maintained to a very good standard inside and out, this fine semi detached home will appeal to many potential buyers given its move into condition, and position with Belvoir Park, that is so convenient to many local amenities, including schooling, shops, churches and main arterial routes. This home is also within a short distance of Belvoir Park forest and Shaw's Bridge, both extremely popular with dog owners & walkers. The property offers 3 good sized bedrooms, a spacious lounge, a well fitted kitchen with family living dining area and white bathroom suite. Outside is off street parking for 2 cars, lawn front gardens, with low maintenance gardens to the rear. A chain free home that deserves an immediate viewing to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate wood flooring. Under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 13'2 x 11'4 (4.01m x 3.45m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / dining 19'1 x 8'2 (5.82m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled flooring, Open to dining area
- Dining area.
- Tiled flooring, Double glazed French doors leading to rear gardens.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10'7 (3.45m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 8'7 (3.23m x 2.62m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'8 x 8'1 (2.64m x 2.46m)
- Wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, built in robe.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 5'7 (2.46m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Redring Zeta shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator, hot press.
- Brick paved driveway to the front with off street parking.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Brick paved patio to the rear, 2 x outbuildings, 1 housing oil fired boiler, outside tap, additional loose stone area and decking.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »