- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented detached family home in quiet cul de sac location
- Lounge with glass fronted gas fire and feature wood panelling
- Living area with storage cupboard, open plan to
- High specification kitchen with granite marble effect work tops, range of appliances and centre island
- Open plan sunroom with feature vaulted glass ceiling and double doors leading to rear patio
- Ground floor wc/separate matching utility room
- Spacious first floor landing with seating area leading to balcony with views over Belfast Lough
- Three first floor bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, and two additional bedrooms to second floor
- First floor bathroom and second floor shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Brick paviour driveway with parking for several cars leading to large garage with electric up and over door
- Garden in lawn to front, with private and enclosed garden in lawn with patio seating area to rear
- Within a few minutes' drive of local shops and schools and a 20 minute commute to Belfast
Additional InformationBuilt in 2007, this beautifully presented family home is nestled away in a quite cul de sac location with this popular Greenisland development. The property comprises of three reception areas and five bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room. It also benefits from a large detached garage and generous rear garden, plus a first floor balcony with views of Belfast Lough.
The property is tastefully decorated throughout and boasts a high specification finish to kitchen and bathrooms, with finer details including feature wall panelling and glass vaulted ceiling to sunroom.
- Front door with glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin.
- 5.64m x 3.51m (18' 6" x 11' 6")
(into bay). Feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire, feature wall panelling, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING AREA:
- 4.09m x 3.56m (13' 5" x 11' 8")
Tiled floor, low voltage spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- 4.17m x 3.66m (13' 8" x 12' 0")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, extractor canopy with marble splash back, alcove for cooker, Belfast sink unit, granite marble effect work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, center island unit iwth integrated wine cooler and breakfast bar area, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
Feature vaulted ceiling, tiled floor, glazed double doors to rear patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 1.7m (11' 7" x 5' 7")
Matching high and low level units, marble work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, low voltage spotlights, tiled floor, glazed door to rear.
- GENEROUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Seating area, cornice ceiling, hotpress. Glazed door to balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.53m (15' 0" x 11' 7")
Views over lough.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.57m (11' 7" x 8' 5")
(at widest points). Currently used as a dressing room.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.57m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Stairs to . . .
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.21m x 3.56m (17' 1" x 11' 8")
(at widest points). Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.21m x 2.46m (17' 1" x 8' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity sink unit, walk-in shower area, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, Velux window.
- Front garden in lawn, paviour driveway with parking for several cars leading to . . .
- 5.46m x 5.05m (17' 11" x 16' 7")
Electric up and over door, uPVC glazed door to side.
- Private and enclosed rear garden in lawn with boundary fencing and hedging, patio seating area.
From the Old Carrick Road, turn onto Farm Lodge Road and second right onto Farm Lodge Drive. Property is located on right hand side of cul de sac off to the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »