- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
51 DAIRIES ROAD, DAIRIES LITTLE, ENNISKILLEN, BT93 7BJ
Detached 3 Bedroom BungalowIn A Pleasant Ruralsetting with extensive grounds.
- Pleasant rural setting about 6 miles from Enniskillen town.
- 2 Miles from the renowned Lough Erne Resort.
- Accommodation includes 2 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating and Rayburn oil fired cooker in Dining area
- PVC double glazed windows and PVC fascia and soffits ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Newly roofed in 2018.
- Potential for roof conversion subject to statutory consent.
- Garage with roller door.
- Car Port to rear.
- Excellent sized plot with garden front and sides.
Entrance Hallway: 12’09” x 5’05”
- PVC Double glazed door.
- Wood Effect Laminate flooring.
To Hallway: 20’03” x 2’11”
- Hotpress Opening off.
- Large Cupboard with access to attic which Potential for conversion subject to statutory consent.
Living Room: 13’03” x 11’11”
- Mexican Pine fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Mutli-Fuel Stove.
- Laminate wood effect flooring.
- Cornice ceiling and centre piece.
- Large picture window offering views of garden.
Dining Area: 10’01” x 9’09”
- Rayburn Oil Cooker (currently not functioning)
- Wood Strip flooring.
- Data Rail.
Kitchen: 9’11” x 9’11”
- Built-in Oak high and low level units.
- S.s.sink unit with mixer taps.
- Tiled floor and walls.
- PVC back door accessing car port and back yard.
Bedroom No.1: 11’0” x 9’11”
- Laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom No.2: 10’02” x 9’11”
- Built-in Wardrobe.
- Strip wooden flooring.
Bedroom No.3: 10’02” x 10’0”
- Strip wood flooring.
Bathroom: 9’11” x 6’09”
- 2 Piece White Suite.
- Electric Triton Madrid II Shower.
- Tiled Floor and Walls.
- Wooden strip ceiling.
Garage: 17’02” x 10’09” (External)
- Roller Door
- Door opening to Car port.
Enclosed mature gardens. Wooden Shed and Greenhouse.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »