- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
• Detached three bedroom bungalow located in the heart of the beautiful rural charm of the ever popular Fermanagh countryside.
• Opportunity for a fresh living experience in a peaceful and unspoilt rural environment with its natural welcome
• Less than a 10 minute drive to the county town of Enniskillen which boasts a wide range of shops, restaurants, leisure activities and schools.
• Five minute drive to the 5 Star Lough Erne Golf Resort and its two Championship golf courses
• Wide variety of tourist attractions, walks and nature trails are nearby.• Some of the top fishing lakes in Ireland are also in close proximity.
• The property itself with its beautiful and extensive gardens offers great potential for the discerning purchaser - a fresh start beckons for the new owners in changed living circumstances for mankind.
• The dwelling benefits from a brand new roof ( 2018 ). Potential for an attic conversion to add additional bedrooms / office. ( Statutory approvals required ).
Entrance Hallway: 12.9 x 5.5 PVC Double glazed door, laminated wood floor covering.
Hallway: 20.2 x 3ft Hot press. Generous cupboard with attic access - attic conversion possible subject to statutory approvals.
Sitting Room: 13.3 x 11.11 Open fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminated floor covering. Multi burning stove. Cornice ceiling and center piece. Large window ensures idyllic views of the grounds.
Dining Room: 10ft x 9.1 Oil fired Rayburn cooker ( not operational ). Wooden floor covering.
Kitchen: 9.11 x 9.11 Range of high and low level units. Tiled floor. PVC rear door offers access to car port and rear yard.
Bedroom 1: 11ft x 9.11 Double compatible with laminated floor covering.
Bedroom 2: 10.1 x 9.11 ( Front ) Double compatible with wooden floor covering. Built in wardrobe
Bedroom 3: 10ft x 10ft Double compatible with wooden floor.
Bathroom: Electric shower, WC & WHB. Tiled floors & walls. Wooden ceiling.
Generous sized enclosed plot which has been painstakinglydeveloped and presented - oozes potential for the new owners.
Good size garage with roller shutter.
Car port to the rear is a very practical attribute to the property..
PVC fascias & soffits guarantee limited maintenance.
Oil Fired Central Heating.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »