- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance: recessed porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall: 14’’ 7 X 6’’10
- Laminated timer floor. Radiator. Guest Toilet with WHB under stairs.
- Sitting-Dining room: 25’’5 X 14’’2
- These two rooms are now open plan and can be reinstated back to two separate rooms if require. Fireplace. 2 Radiators. 2 windows. Carpeted. Built in Fire side units.
- Kitchen: 15’’ X 10’’
- Tiled floor. Solid oak kitchen. Tiled splash back. Plumbed for washing machine. 1 window. Radiator. Door to Conservatory.
- Conservatory/Sun lounge: 7”8 x 10”7
- Lovely bright room over looking rear garden. Tiled floor.
- Spacious stairs and landing. Carpeted. Side window.
- Bedroom 1: 13”3 X 12”5
- Carpet. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: 12’’2 X 12’’5
- Carpet. Radiator. Wardrobe. 1 window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3: 7’’7 X 10’’7
- Carpet. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom: 8’’9 X 7’’5
- 3 piece bathroom suite. Toilet. WHB. Bath with mixer taps and shower head. Radiator.
- The property has a large site of approx. 0.0978 acres. The site is walled in at the front and rear and has a tarmac driveway.
- • Mains water
- • Mains sewage
- • Oil fired central heating
- • Excellent location within Fermoy Town.
- • Large private site.
- • Private off street parking.
- • Within walking distance of all amenities.
- • Energy rating BER D2
We are delighted to bring to the market this very spacious 3 bedroomed semi-detached house.
Perched on the top right-hand side of the estate, this property has lovely views over the town.
The property has very private walled in gardens. This house has an east west aspect.
• Mains water
• Mains sewage
• Oil fired central heating
• Excellent location within Fermoy Town.
• Large private site.
• Private off street parking.
• Within walking distance of all amenities.
• Energy rating BER D2
Schools near 51 Corrin View EstateVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »