- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Home in Need of Modernisation
- Convenient and Sought After Location Close to Excellent Range of Local Schools
- Spacious Living Room with Tiled Fireplace
- Separate Family/ Dining Room with Tiled fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Sun Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate WC
- Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Large South Facing Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationClonallon Park is an ideally situated and highly regarded location off Belmont Road offering superb convenience to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages as well as an excellent range of primary and secondary schools. Tesco's Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange and Belfast City Airport are also close at hand.
This impressive detached family home occupies a generous site and has excellent opportunity to extend subject to usual planning consent. The accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, three separate reception rooms, a fitted kitchen and bathroom. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing, detached garage and a large delightful rear garden with southerly aspect.
This property is sure to create immediate interest and with a current strong demand we have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal inspection.
- Glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Carpeted, with original herringbone wooden floor underneath, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.1m (14' 3" x 10' 2")
Dual aspect windows, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 2.9m (12' 9" x 9' 6")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, gas coal fire, outlook to front.
- 3.68m x 2.97m (12' 1" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, original tiled wall, casual dining area, built-in cupboards, walk-in pantry with shelving, glazed access door to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.79m (13' 9" x 9' 2")
Outlook to rear garden, glazed access door to garden, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Low flush WC, part tiled walls.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.12m (14' 1" x 10' 3")
Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.74m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 3.m (9' 9" x 9' 10")
Outlook to front.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower with chrome shower unit, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front tarmac driveway, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds.
Travelling out of Belmont village, along the Belmont Road country bound, turn left into Clonallon Gardens and Clonallon Park is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »