51 Cleveley Park, Belfast BT8 6NB
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Recently Refurbished to Include Rewiring and Installed Gas Heating
- Quiet Residential Location
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Breakfast Bar
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Well Tended Front and Beautiful Elevated Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Southerly Aspect and Excellent Views Across Belfast to the Antrim Hills
- Ideal Location Just Off Saintfield Road
- Close to Local Shops, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belvoir Park Golf Club
- Easy Commuting to Belfast City Centre and an Excellent Range of Schools
Additional InformationCleveley Park is a well established residential location conveniently located just off the Saintfield Road. This semi detached home has been well looked after by its current owner. This is a lovely bright house and the rear garden gets the sun all day ensuring the property is full of natural light. The rooms are all of good proportions, especially the lounge, dining room and three first floor bedrooms. Of particular note are the stunning views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills to the rear of the property.
This ideal location ensures there is very little passing traffic, perfect for young children. The address provides excellent access for the city commuter via both road and bus networks. A varied range of shops and local amenities, primary and secondary schools and churches are also close at hand. Outside there are well tended mature front and rear gardens and driveway parking leading to detached garage.
This home is suited to a wide range of purchaser, from the first time buyer to the family and retired couple.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Single glazed sliding door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, storage under stairs, electric cupboard.
- 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
Cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.2m (11' 7" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, outlook to rear.
- 3.56m x 2.34m (11' 8" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level solid wood units, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, built-in fridge freezer, space for washing machine, built-in Belling dishwasher, built-in Worcester covered boiler, wood effect laminate work surface, tiled splashback to space for cooker, breakfast island, recessed spotlights, access to conservatory.
- SUN ROOM / UTILITY:
- 2.84m x 2.74m (9' 4" x 9' 0")
Exposed brick walls, tiled floor, plastic corrugated roof, outlook to rear garden, access to rear garden via wooden door with number of glass inset panels, open storage space, vented for tumble dryer.
- Access to roofspace via pull-down ladder.
- Partially floored, light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
at widest points
Built-in wardrobes, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.44m (8' 7" x 8' 0")
Outlook to front, built-in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising white suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, separate shower unit, glass sliding doors with Mira shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Mature rear garden laid in lawn with paved path and number of shrubs, south facing rear garden, outside tap.
- 5.33m x 2.77m (17' 6" x 9' 1")
Power, light, pull-up door.
- Front driveway parking with front garden laid in lawn, number of shrubs.
Travelling from the Saintfield Road, into Newton Park, Cleveley Park is located on the right hand side.
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »