- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Terraced bungalow
- 1 double bedroom
- Wood framed double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear
- Current EPC rating - TBC
Additional Information"Thinking of your own retirement or maybe making plans for mum or dad to downsize to something more manageable? Take a closer look at 51 Church Street, Portaferry".
Although obviously not solely for retired persons, we believe that this pleasant terraced bungalow could be ideal if you are getting on in life, have restricted mobility or simply want somewhere manageable and affordable with everything to hand and on one level. It offers a pleasant lounge, a kitchen, a bathroom and one well proportioned double bedroom. It benefits from wood framed double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a pleasant rear garden in lawn with paved walkways, enclosed by fencing with an additional enclosed yard to the front.
Conveniently located to all essential amenities and within a short distance of the beautiful Strangford Lough this could be a lovely place to retire to. Viewings strictly by prior appointment via the agent. No cold callers please.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC door with double glazed viewing pane, tiled floor.
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
Double panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Built in hot press. Access to rear garden.
- 2.95m x 2.79m (9' 8" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Built in larder cupboard.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone handshower and separate "Redring" electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.05m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
Double radiator. Access to roofspace.
- Garden to rear in lawn with paved pathways, enclsoed by fencing. uPVC oil tank, boiler house. Enclosed, paved yard to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Portaferry town centre towards Newtownards, 51 Church Street is located on the right just before the mini roundabout.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »