51 Bolea Road,
Limavady, BT49 0QT
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £275,000
Contact the Agent
Offers around £275,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Detached Chalet Bungalow with Detached Garage
- Four Bedrooms/2 Receptions/3 Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Private Mature Site
- Countryside Location with Easy Commute to Local Towns
- Approached by Long Tarmac Driveway
- Beautifully Maintained Family Home
- This fantastic detached family home is set on a large private mature site approached by long driveway. The property offers beautiful and modern family accommodation to include four bedrooms and two receptions which have all been maintained to a very high standard by the current owners. It benefits from having a detached garage and well manicured gardens with attractive patio area. This home is situated a short drive from Limavady and offers easy commuting to Coleraine and Derry/Londonderry. Viewing is by appointment with the selling agent.
- Leaving Limavady along the Killane Road, take right onto the Bolea Road. Continue along this road for approximately 2 miles and number 51 is situated on the right hand side, just before the crossroads.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 1.8 x 1.5 (5'10" x 4'11")
- with tiled flooring, glazed door through to:
- Hallway: 5.4 x 1.8 (17'8" x 5'10")
- with solid wood flooring, points for wall lights, recess low voltage down-lighters.
- Lounge: 5.3 x 3.5 (17'4" x 11'5")
- having attractive Sandstone effect fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, points for wall lights, solid wood flooring, double glazed doors through to:
- Rear Porch:
- with tiled flooring, UPVC patio doors to rear garden.
- Separate W.C.: 1.9 x 0.9 (6'2" x 2'11")
- with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, shaver point, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen: 5.4 x 3.3 (17'8" x 10'9")
- with a range of attractive cream eye and low level units, solid Oak matching worktop, tiled around units, under-unit lighting, Belfast sink unit, cooker point, stainless steel extractor fan with light, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, feature glass display units with lights, larder cupboards, feature wood ceiling with recess low voltage down-lighters, tiled flooring, double glazed doors through to:
- Dining Room: 3.3 x 3.0 (10'9" x 9'10" )
- with feature wood ceiling, solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 5.3 x 2.6 (17'4" x 8'6")
- Open tread staircase to first floor landing
- with shelved hot-press, dimmer switch, recess low voltage down-lighters.
- Master Bedroom (2): 5.5 x 3.2 (18'0" x 10'5")
- with dormar window, recess low voltage down-lighters. EN-SUITE: 2.3 X 2.3 having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (3): 3.6 x 2.5 (11'9" x 8'2")
- Bedroom (4): 2.8 x 2.6 (9'2" x 8'6")
- with built-in mirrored slide-robes.
- Bathroom: 2.0 x 1.9 (6'6" x 6'2")
- having three piece suite comprising of free-standing roll top bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Also having extractor fan, feature wood ceiling, recess low voltage down-lighters, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Beautiful spacious garden to front of property laid in lawn with an assortment of mature trees, plants and bushes which have all been well manicured.
Tarmac driveway extending to side of property with parking for a number of vehicles.
Extensive paved patio area to rear. Stoned bed for ornamental plants. Outside light and tap.
Site fully enclosed by wooden fencing.
- Detached Garage: 5.3 x 3.5 (17'4" x 11'5")
- with roller door, power points and strip lighting, access to overhead storage, oil fired boiler, pedestrian side door.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £1348.81 as at 15/06/2022.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.