- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Attractive red brick semi detached home in the much sought after Ballyhackamore location
- Bright and open plan living accommodation comprising drawing room with multi fuel burner opening to dining room
- Kitchen with casual dining area and views to the back garden
- Four bedrooms located over two floors
- Main bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb south facing rear garden
- Potential to extend to the rear subject to the relevant permissions
- Detached garage
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars
- Only minutes from Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Direct access to Belfast City Centre via the new Glider system
- Only minutes from many renowned schools to suit all ages
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
"We have loved living in Belmont Park which is a perfect leafy location between Belmont and Ballyhackamore. Belmont Park is within walking distance of a choice of excellent schools, restaurants, bars, shops, parks and playgrounds. Whilst being convenient for amenities it is also private and tranquil. Sitting in the garden you could get lost with the impression that you are in the countryside. We have the loveliest neighbours and there is a real feeling of community in "the Park" culminating in the annual summer street party"
- Glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, etched door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, dado rail, laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.94m (15' 6" x 12' 11")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, multi fuel burner with slate hearth. Oak effect laminate flooring. Double bevelled glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.63m (13' 8" x 11' 11")
Fireplace with carved wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset, slate hearth. Cornice ceiling, picture rail, oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 6.81m x 2.9m (22' 4" x 9' 6")
Free standing units, space for oven and fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, gas boiler, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, under stair storage, ceramic tiled floor. Access to the rear garden.
- Solid staircase to second floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.63m (17' 4" x 11' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Period cast iron fireplace (for ornamental purposes only).
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Triton thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, storage area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 3.15m (13' 10" x 10' 4")
Double glazed Velux window. Storage in the eaves.
- Tarmac driveway leading to:
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 2.74m (18' 1" x 9' 0")
- Extensive south facing rear garden laid in lawns and mature borders, flagged patio area.
Travelling from Belmont Village towards the Campbell Roundabout turn right just after Earlswood Veterinary Clinic into Belmont Park No 51 will be on you right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »