- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge With Open Fire; Dining Room
- Rear Yard With Off Street Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Ideal First Time Buy/Buy To Let Investment
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious mid-terrace property is located in Bellevue Street, Ballyclare. Located within walking distance of the local town centre it is with immediate proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and transport networks. Ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, dining room, kitchen, rear hall, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance rear yard with off street parking.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with fan light over. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.38m (15'0" x 11'1")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point open fire with timber surround and marble tiled hearth (Back boiler link up system). Glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 4.32m x 2.49m (14'2" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to understair store.
- KITCHEN 3.61m x 2.54m (11'10" x 8'4")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Glazed door to rear hall.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed composite back door with matching fan light over and side screen.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6" x 10'1")
- At widest points. Wood laminate flooring. Access to twin built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.54m (11'5" x 8'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 2.34m (11'11" x 7'8")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance rear yard.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Access to car port via wooden double garage doors.
Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »