- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is pleased to welcome to the property market this semi detached dormer bungalow located within the very residential area of Belldoo in Strabane. This home consists of three double bedrooms, kitchen, utility room, living room, main bathroom and downstairs WC. This property is located within walking distance of local schools, churches and retail outlets, while the town centre of Strabane can be reached in approximately 10 minutes on foot. Internally this home benefits from having an oil fired central heating system, along with an open fire. There are gardens to the front and rear, and a tarmac driveway with parking facility for multiple vehicles.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 1.76m x 5.52m
- Laminate flooring & single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 3.24m x 4.85m
- Carpet flooring,wooden fire surround, tiled insert and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.96m x 5.95m
- Lino flooring and double radiator.
- Utility Room: 1.43m x 2.97m
- Lino flooring, low level cupboards, sink unit, single radiator, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 0.87m x 1.38m
- Lino flooring, partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
- Main Bathroom: 2.26m x 1.71m
- Lino flooring, partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, bath, electric shower and single radiator.
- Master bedroom: 4.3m x 3.45m
- Carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.02m x 3.03m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.24m x 4.56m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »