- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Down-stairs w.c
- Separate Lounge
- Fantastic Kitchen, Dining, Living
- Three Bedrooms
- Superb Shower Suite
- Gas Heating Upvc Double Glazing
- Attached Garage
- Excellent Finish Throughout
Additional InformationIt is with pleasure to offer for sale this fantastic Semi detached home that has been extended to the rear providing a contemporary luxury kitchen, dining, living opening with bi folding doors to a private rear garden. The property has a separate reception room to the front and a down-stairs w.c . The first floor offers three bedrooms and a luxury white shower suite. Externally there is off street car parking with a brick paved driveway leading to an attached garage.
This property has been finished to a high standard throughout with the present owners leaving the potential purchaser nothing to do but move in!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed sliding front doors leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor.
Pvc inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 12'4 x 11'10 (3.76m x 3.61m)
- Feature marble fireplace with raised hearth housing an open fire.
- Extended Kitchen /Living / Dining 20'3 x 18'11 (6.17m x 5.77m)
- Modern and contemporary fitted kitchen with a full range of high and low level high gloss units and drawers, granite work surfaces, feature centre island breakfast bar with sink unit and mixer taps, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring hob and double oven, tiled flooring, led under and over unit lighting, recessed spotlights. Wall mounted radiator. Access to integral garage. Open to living / dining area.
- Luxury Kitchen
- Family Area
- Living / Dining
- High output gas stove, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights. Bi folding doors providing access to the rear gardens.
- Ground floor w.c comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlights. Tiled flooring.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 10'7 (3.61m x 3.23m)
- Pleasant front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 8'1 (2.54m x 2.46m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robe.
- Shower room 8'1 x 5'10 (2.46m x 1.78m)
- Deluxe white shower suite with double walk in shower cubicle and thermostatically controlled shower. Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, feature wall mounted radiator.
- Outside Rear
- Brick paved driveway leading to attached garage.
- Attached garage 19'4 x 10'2 (5.89m x 3.10m)
- Up and over door, light and power, gas boiler,
- Front gardens
- Neat well maintained gardens to the front laid in lawn, flower beds and and a range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- Private enclosed gardens to the rear, with flagged patio and artificial grass areas. Exceptionally well maintained flower beds, and extensive range of plants, trees and shrubs. Outside lighting, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »