- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Located Off The Comber Road, Newtownards
- Good Sized Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Bright And Spacious Lounge
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms, Two With Built In Storage
- Modern White Shower Room Suite With PVC Panelled Walls
- Ample Parking To Rear
- Stunning Views Over Scrabo Tower And Surrounding Country Park
This well presented, mid terrace home is located off the Comber Road in Newtownards, with ease of access to Castlebawn Retail Park and Newtownards Town Centre. This property comprises a modern kitchen/diner, bright and spacious lounge, three bedrooms and shower room; and further benefits from gas fired central heating and pvc double glazed windows. Externally the property has an attractive decked area to the front with stunning views over Scrabo Tower and the surrounding country park, with ample parking to the rear and enclosed rear yard.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'8 x 14'3 (4.17m x 4.34m)
- Kitchen 11'2 x 12' (3.40m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, space for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- First Floor
- Partly floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 10'7 x 10' (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 10'7 (3.71m x 3.23m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 8'3 x 8'6 (2.51m x 2.59m)
- Built in storage and laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower, curved sliding shower door, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and Pvc panelled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard with partly covered raised decking area. Decking area to front.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »