- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Killea.
- Short ten minute drive to Derry City.
- Off street parking to front with lawn.
- Rear garden fenced and with decking area.
- Front garden with off street parking to side driveway.
- Rear garden which is fenced.
- BER: C1 Energy Performance Indicator:173.84 kWh/mï¿½/yr
- Strictly by appointment with agent.
Additional InformationFor sale by online auction on 27th May 2021 at 10.00 am Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house in medium sized development in village of Killea. Property is being sold with tenant in situ with rental income of circa â?¬4,680 per annum. O.F.C.H. Investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall (4.50m x 1.80m 14.76ft x 5.91ft) Front door with oval glass panel detail. Laminate wooden flooring. Understairs storage.
- Sitting Room (5.10m x 3.80m 16.73ft x 12.47ft) Front facing lounge with large window. Natural stone fireplace with cast iron insert. Laminate wooden flooring. Open fire.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.90m x 3.60m 19.36ft x 11.81ft) Open plan kitchen and diner with double doors to rear garden patio area. Fitted kitchen with eye and low level units. Large range style gas cooker. Breakfast bar with seating. Stainless steel 1.5 sink. Laminate wooden flooring to dining area and kitchen area with tiled floor. Tiled over work surfaces.
- Utility Room (2.30m x 1.70m 7.55ft x 5.58ft) Back door. Fitted worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- WC (2.00m x 0.80m 6.56ft x 2.62ft) W.C. and W.H.B. with tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (3.40m x 2.70m 11.15ft x 8.86ft) Front facing bedroom with one wall with mirrored fitted wardrobes. Laminate wooden flooring. En-suite bathroom comprising W.C., W.H.B. and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 3.20m 10.83ft x 10.50ft) Rear facing. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.40m 8.20ft x 7.87ft) Rear facing. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.70m x 2.50m 8.86ft x 8.20ft) W.C., W.H.B. and bath. Separate corner electric shower. Tiled floor with partially tiled walls with feature tile.
On entering village of Killea from Letterkenny drive through the village until opposite the chapel on the right hand side and take the left turn immediately opposite same. Follow road for 130m and turn left into Ashlea Grove following road to the cul de sac at the end of the road and property is on your right hand side.
Input the Eircode F93 K7V2 into your sat nav or mobile phone and follow directions to the property.
Schools near 51 Ashlea GroveVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »