- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Extended Semi Detached Family Residence Decorated to a High Standard
- Good Sized Living Room With Feature Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Open Plan Family Room With Opening To Study
- Dining Room With Twin Doors To Rear Patio
- Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen / Utility Room With Ground Floor WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms / Fixed Staircase To Floored Attic Storage Room
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden In Lawns
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationAn outstanding extended semi detached family home in a prime residential location in south east Belfast. Well positioned for those seeking convenient access to the city centre, Belfast City Airport and a range of popular local schools.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, three reception areas, a study, a modern fitted kitchen, and a utility room with adjacent WC facility.
Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom additionally there is a developed roofspace storage area.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a westerly facing rear garden area. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed door and two large side panels, tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with feature leaded picture panels, original tiled flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.56m (13' 7" x 11' 8")
Fire opening with modern cast iron wood burning stove, Pine wooden flooring, cornice ceiling. Glazed door to . . .
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
Open plan to . . .
- 2.18m x 1.91m (7' 2" x 6' 3")
Picture rail, tiled flooring.
- OPEN PLAN DINING AREA:
- 6.86m x 4.39m (22' 6" x 14' 5")
(at widest points) Vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, Porcelain tiled flooring, twin uPVC doors to rear patio.
- 4.44m x 2.84m (14' 7" x 9' 4")
(at widest points) Excellent range of high and low level Beech effect kitchen units with quartz worktops, glazed display cabinets, black Franke Fragranite sink 1 1/2 drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built in 'Bosch' dish washer, stainless steel five ring gas hob, eye level 'Bosch' double oven, tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM WITH GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Range of high and low level Beech effect units, Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, door to w.c comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Cornice ceiling, stairs to floored attic.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
(at widest points) Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.4m (13' 8" x 11' 2")
(at widest points) Wash hand basin in vanity unit, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.18m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc, panel bath with thermostatically controlled shower over, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- ATTIC ROOM/STORAGE AREA:
- 4.47m x 4.44m (14' 8" x 14' 7")
(at widest points) Velux window, storage in eaves.
- Flowerbeds to front, concrete parking area, mature trees and hedging.
Pathway to side, flagged patio area to rear, flower beds, generous lawned garden area and a wooden garden hut with power.
From Ravenhill Road leaving the City, turn left into Ardenlee Avenue and Ardenlee Gardens is first left off Ardenlee Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »