51-53 High Street, Bangor BT20 5BE
Investment Property (2,198 sq. feet) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prominently located mid-terrace two storey building on High Street.
- The overall premises extends to c. 2,198 sq ft (204.20 sq m).
- Benefits from a high level of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- The property currently produces a rental income of £10,220 per annum from 3 No. Tenants.
- Potential to increase income to c. £19,220 per annum when fully let.
- Current EPC Ratings: C73 & C63
Bangor is a thriving commuter town located in the Borough of Ards and North Down and is also a popular tourist destination on the North Down Coast, only 13 miles east of Belfast. Bangor has a resident population of c. 75,000 and a catchment area of c. 200,000. The subject property occupies a prominent location fronting High Street and benefits from a high volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Mauds Ice Cream, Jenny Watts, Hop House, Wolseys Bar and Featherstone Clements Estate Agents.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »