- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms and Separate Study
- Excellent Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room Adjoining Large Utility Room
- Substantial Period Property Dating Back To the Turn Of The Century
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Receptions
- Sympathetically Restored By The Current Owners Of Twenty Four Years
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- New Kitchen Installed Circa Ten Years Ago
- Property Comes With Transferable Fishing Rights
Nestled along the banks of the Agivey River, 51-53 Ardreagh Road occupies a mature landscaped site. Purpose built in the early 1900's, the property was originally designed as a dwelling house, general merchant store and stone construction stables. Over the years this stunning property has seen a change in use moving with changing retail climates and customer requirements, it has indeed been home to a general store and forecourt, Mace shop, Post Office and lately an antiques shop. The dwelling house has been sympathetically restored by the current owners of twenty-four years yet retains many of the original features.
High ceilings, cornice, ceiling roses, sash windows, original internal doors, an Aga oil fuelled stove takes pride of place in the Morning Room. Externally, extensive lawns and patio area together with well stocked seasonal planting and mature trees pave the way to the banks of the Agivey River which meets the bottom of the garden. The cherry on top? The property comes with its own fishing rights which are transferable with the sale, the Agivey known for its superb stock of trout and salmon.
Practically perfect with endless opportunities, we strongly encourage internal inspection to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch:
- with ceiling rose and cornice, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall:
- with solid wooden flooring, ceiling cornice and ceiling rose.
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Drawing Room:
- 4.19m x 4.47m (13' 9" x 14' 8")
with feature marble fireplace surround and mantle, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, ceiling cornice and ceiling rose.
- Study/Family Room:
- 2.49m x 4.47m (8' 2" x 14' 8")
with polished and varnished flooring, cast iron fireplace surround and mantle.
- Morning Room:
- 4.29m x 4.67m (14' 1" x 15' 4")
with original ceramic tiled floor, oil fired Aga range.
- Sitting Room:
- 2.49m x 4.39m (8' 2" x 14' 5")
with tiled fireplace surround and mantle, tiled inset open fire, wooden flooring, ceiling cornice.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- 3.71m x 6.32m (12' 2" x 20' 9")
with range of modern eye and low level units, under unit lighting, bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated ceramic hob and island unit, breakfast bar area, low voltage spot lights, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, uPVC double glazed French doors to paved patio area and garden.
- Utility Room:
- 2.79m x 5.46m (9' 2" x 17' 11")
with eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing.
- comprising; panel bath with electric shower fitting over, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls.
- Gallery Landing:
- Split level Landing, access to attic.
- Seperate WC:
- comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.3m x 4.29m (10' 10" x 14' 1")
with dual aspect windows, feature fireplace with cast iron and with decorative inlay.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.4m x 4.39m (11' 2" x 14' 5")
with dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.51m x 4.29m (11'6 x 14'1)
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.51m x 4.19m (11'6 x 13'9)
- 1.8m x 1.98m (5'11 x 6'6)
- Former Shop Unit:
- With double own door access and linked access to Morning Room.
- Former Shop Unit:
- 3.66m x 5.79m (12' 0" x 19' 0")
- Former Shop Unit (Rear):
- 4.5m x 5.51m (14' 9" x 18' 1")
- Former Shop Unit:
- 5.69m x 7.11m (18' 8" x 23' 4")
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with extensive parking area, front garden laid lawn with mature and seasonal planting, concrete path, enclosed by low level wall and dual gates. Extensive rear garden with paved patio area, generous seasonal planting and mature trees, tree lined River walkway to the wee Agivey.
Substantial storage units, former stone built stables and yard.
Leaving Coleraine along the Dunhill Road, turn left onto the Drumcroon Road. Take the turning on your left onto Moneybrannon Road. Having travelled circa nine miles, turn right onto Ardreagh Road. Number 51 - 53 will be on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »