- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive detached country residence
- Stunning mature gardens
- Bright entrance hallway with spindled staircase to the first floor landing
- Downstairs cloak room with WC and wash hand basin
- Lounge with bow window (N.B.Cast iron stove not included)
- Dining room with connecting door to the conservatory
- Separate family room with antique style fire place
- Attractively fitted kitchen with ample high and low level units with Villeroy and Boch wall tiles
- Separate utility room with staircase leading to an office, study or bedroom 5
- Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room with Sottini suite and separate walkin wardrobe
- Attractive bathroom with white suite including Bette enamel bath and an Amtico tiled floor
- Integral garage
- Attached conservatory with double doors to the rear gardens
- Mature and neatly maintained gardens to the front and rear laid out in lawns with some attractive beds and borders
- Spacious driveway and parking area to the front and side
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
A truly delightful and exclusive detached dwelling enjoying a beautiful mature setting on the popular Halfpenny Gate Road, convenient to the Moira/Lisburn Road as well as Sprucefield with the A1 carriageway for Belfast and Hillsborough, Newry and the south. The property has a spacious interior that has been wonderfully presented, creating a welcoming backdrop for any high speed lifestyle. A large and bright conservatory as well as an additional bedroom or office will create tremendous selling features in the current market. Viewing a must!
From Moira roundabout take Lisburn Road and proceed to the 1st crossroad at Trummery. Turn right into Meadows Road and then 1st left into Halfpenny Gate Road. No. 50a is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »