- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Access to eaves storage with potential for conversion to 4th bedroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Integral garage
- Completely enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationA wonderful opportunity to purchase a lovely detached home in the much admired and sought after Carnreagh area of Hillsborough.
50 Windsor Hill is tucked into a quiet cul setting and enjoys a secluded enclosed rear garden and a wider site with extra parking to the side ideal for additional vehicles, boat or caravan.
Inside you will find an impressive entrance hall with vaulted ceiling, a large lounge with open fire, separate dining room, spacious family kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms with potential to create a 4th bedroom above the lounge and a superb refitted bathroom.
Hillsborough Village is renowned for its Georgian architecture, stunning forest park, Castle and gardens. There is an array of coffee shops, restaurants and local shops. For those commuting easy A1 and M1 access simply adds to the overall appeal.
Early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Vaulted ceiling. Solid mahogany entrance door with glazed side panel. Understairs storage cupboard.
- 5.64m x 3.867m (18' 6" x 12' 8")
Feature mahogany fireplace with marble inset and marble and granite hearth and open fire. French doors to dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.858m x 3.279m (12' 8" x 10' 9")
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.542m x 3.648m (14' 11" x 11' 12")
Good range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Electric cooker circuit. Cooker filter. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.569m x 1.773m (8' 5" x 5' 10")
Range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- WC. Wash hand basin.
- Walk in hotpress. Access to eaves storage with potential for conversion into 4th bedroom (subject to planning).
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.457m x 3.476m (11' 4" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.474m x 2.727m (11' 5" x 8' 11")
Double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.884m x 2.454m (9' 6" x 8' 1")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled. Heated chrome towel rail. PVC panelling.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.273m x 3.271m (17' 4" x 10' 9")
Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs. Double width driveway with extra space to the side suitable for caravan/boat. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Outside tap.
Off Granville Drive, Carnreagh, Hillsborough
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »