- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive three bedroom semi-detached home in the heart of South Belfast
- Superb location between the Malone Road and Lisburn Road in BT9
- Within walking distance to a variety of local restaurants, cafes and boutique shops
- Queens University, Belfast City Hospital and Stranmillis Village are only a short stroll
- Excellent transport links that offer easy commuting to Belfast City Centre and the surrounding areas
- Delightful original features maintianing the character of the era including the front door, decorative stained and leaded window detail, plus internal doors, picture rails and cornicing
- Excellent decorative order throughout/ Internal accommodation to include;
- Lounge with leaded and stained glass detail to bay window and feature fireplace
- Family room with French doors to rear patio
- Downstairs w.c.
- Separate kitchen with space for occasional dining
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating / off street parking to the front
- New roof and newly installed damp proof course
- Predominantly double glazed windows
- Enclosed patio area with brick built shed
- Benefits from a chain free sale
- EPC - E47
Additional InformationMcQuoids are delighted to offer to the market 50 Wellesley Avenue, an attractive three bedroom semi-detached home located between the Lisburn Road and Malone Road in South Belfast. Ideally situated, the property is just a short walk from a wide range of premier amentites including, restaurants, cafes, and boutique shops, with Belfast City Hospital, Queens University and Stranmillis village all easily acessible. The excellent local transport links allow easy commuting to Belfast City Centre and the surrounding areas.
The property boasts a number of original features including the decorative front door and side window, plus internal doors, picture rails and cornicing. The layout is both bright and flexible, offering two reception rooms, under stairs w.c. and separate kitchen on the ground floor, with first floor accommodation comprising three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, the tarmac forecourt to the front offers much sought after, off street parking, with a delightful stone boundary wall. The rear patio has the advantage of a brick built shed which is plumbed for a washing machine. The property benefits from gas central heating. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original front door with feature porthole leaded and stained glass window. Tiled porch. Meter box.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring. Picture rail and corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator.
- UNDER STAIRS CLOAKS:
- W.c. and wash hand basin.
- 3.9m x 4.09m (12' 10" x 13' 5")
Leaded and stained glass detail to bay window. Tiled fireplace and hearth with surround. Laminate flooring. Picture rail and corniced ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
Tiled fireplace with surround. Laminate flooring and corniced ceiling. Double doors to rear.
- 3.9m x 2.4m (12' 10" x 7' 10")
Selection of low level units with space for cooker. Space for occasional dining. Tiled floor, double panel radiator. Double glazed rear door to patio.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.6m (10' 10" x 11' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
Picture rail. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.7m x 2.6m (8' 10" x 8' 6")
Picture rail and built in cupboard. Single panel radiator.
- 2.3m x 2.2m (7' 7" x 7' 3")
Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and panelled bath with Mira Sport shower and folding shower screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway to front with original stone wall. Enclosed patio area to rear with brick built shed (plumbed for mashing machine). Access to rear laneway.
Located between the Lisburn Road and the Malone Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
109th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »