- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached bungalow in quiet yet convenient location
- Two Good Sized bedrooms
- Bright living room with Newly Installed Electric Fire
- Integrated Kitchen with New Appliances Included
- Shower room
- New Installed Gas Boiler - November 2020
- Electrical Certificate - New Consumer board installed
- Double glazed throughout
- Detached brick garage
- South Westly Facing Garden to the Rear
- Secret Garden to the Rear, landscaped with Decked Area, fencing and rockeries
- Off-street, driveway parking
- DriMaster installed
- Priced to allow for some updating
- No onward chain
Enjoying an easy-to-maintain site in a superb location, this semi-detached bungalow offers bright, versatile accommodation.
This excellent semi-detached bungalow includes two bedrooms and one reception room. It is therefore ideal for a young couple and the semi-retired alike.
Externally this is complemented by front and rear gardens, a detached garage and off-street parking.
Priced to allow for some updating, this fine home is nevertheless ready to move into and there is no onward chain.
Internal inspection is highly recommended as soon as possible.
- Wooden front door with glazed inset and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Access to ROOFSPACE
- LIVING ROOM
- 5.9m x 3.41m (19' 4" x 11' 2")
Wooden fire surround, marble inset and hearth, new electric fire
- 4.09m x 3.4m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Range of high and low level units with glass display cabinets. Free standing oven and hob (included), Free standing washing machine (included), free standing fridge and freezer (included). Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls. Larder storage, housed newly installed Worcester boiler, Door to rear.
- White Suite with panelled bath and shower over, mixer taps and hand help shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.68m x 3.1m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.68m x 3.07m (12' 1" x 10' 1")
Built in cupboard / wardrobe
- Brick entrance pillars. Driveway with off-street parking
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Roller shutter door, power and light. Shelves
- FRONT GARDEN
- Gravelled front with flowerbeds and a variety of plants
- REAR GARDEN
- South / Westerly landscaped patio. with Decked Area. Gate to driveway/garage area. Secret garden with decked area, fence surround and rockeries
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »