- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Recently Modernised Bright Interior
- Solid Timber Kitchen Units and Cast Iron sink
- Spacious Living Room with Solid Timber Floor
- 3 Bedrooms with Laminate Flooring
- Modern White Suite House Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Oil Central Heating
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Detached Garage
- Off Street Car Parking to Front and Side Drive
- Early Inspection Recommended
Additional InformationA well presented 3 bedroom semi detached that has been modernised by the current owner and set in this sought after South Belfast location. This setting offers ease of access to the amenities and attractions of Stranmillis along with proximity to excellent schools. Internally, the property is bright and spacious, comprising an entrance porch leading to the living room, kitchen/diner with access to the rear garden on the ground floor. At first floor there are three bedrooms and modern house bathroom. Outside is a garden area to the rear with front and side car parking, and a detached garage.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor and light. Door leading to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.14m (15' 9" x 13' 7")
Solid timber floor. Fire place with tiled hearth.
- Laminate floor with cupboard. Stairs leading to first floor.
- 4.78m x 4.27m (15' 8" x 14' 0")
Range of low and high level units, with solid timber doors and wrought iron handles. Cast iron 1.5 sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Electric Zanussi hob with extractor over and double Belling electric oven. Tiled splash back. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Full height pull out pantry. Patio doors leading to rear garden area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.51m (13' 5" x 8' 3")
Laminate floor. Built in double wardrobe with cupboard over. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
Laminate floor. Built in double wardrobe with cupboard over.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.18m (9' 2" x 7' 2")
- Modern white suite comprising bath, WC and wash hand basin in vanity unit with mirror over. Part tiled around bath with glass shower panel. Redring electric shower over bath. Tiled floor, ladder radiator and shelf over door.
- Garden area to the rear with hard and soft landscaping, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Seperate detached garage with electricity, plumbing for washing machine and boiler. Off street car parking to the front and side of the property.
Travelling along Knightsbridge Park, turn onto Cricklewood Park and right into Vauxhall Park. No. 50 is on the left hand side towards the end of the cul de sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »