- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property in an Extremely Convenient and Popular Location
- Lounge and Separate Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden and Delightful Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Shops, Public Transport, Queens University and Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis attractive end terrace property is located in an extremely popular location just off Lisburn Road.
The property is extremely well presented by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation which benefits from a lounge, separate living room, fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom. In addition there is a delightful, private south facing rear garden.
Situated in an extremely convenient location, close to a range of amenities and within comfortable walking distance of Queens University, this fine property offers exceptional value for money.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed front door to
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, glazed door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor
- 3.84m x 3.51m (12' 7" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, bay window
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor
- 3.23m x 2.18m (10' 7" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, gas fired boiler
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.03m (10' 0" x 6' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and rainwater shower over, fully tiled walls, panelled ceiling with low voltage spots, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor
- Front forecourt, enclosed and private, south facing rear garden in lawns with sheltered sitting area
Coming out of Belfast on Lisburn Road, turn right on to Ulsterville Avenue, take 2nd left on to Ulsterville Drive and Ulsterville Gardens is on the right hand side
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »