- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Shore Front Property
- Modern Kitchen With A Good Range Of Units
- Large Living Area With Open Fireplace And Sea Views
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- First Floor Family Bathroom And Downstairs WC
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden And Off Street Parking
- Great Location With Walking Distance Of All Local Amenities
This well maintained and presented property is situated on the shore front in Ballyhalbert, and has lovely sea views. The home has a good sized living area, with open fireplace, recently modernised kitchen with dining area, and also benefits from a downstairs WC. The first floor has three, well proportioned bedrooms, master en-suite and a family bathroom. There is a private, rear yard and also the bonus of off street parking. Early viewing is highly recommended for this beautiful shore front home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 17' x 13'6 (5.18m x 4.11m)
- Feature open fireplace with wood surround with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring and sea views.
Double doors open to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 16'8 x 10'2 (5.08m x 3.10m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with black marble effect work surfaces, four ring hob, electric under oven, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and rear door to garden.
- Downstairs WC 7'1 x5'8 (2.16m x 1.73m)
- With suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- Storage and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 12'11 (4.06m x 3.94m)
- Wood laminate flooring and sea views.
- Ensuite Shower Room 6'1 x 6'1 (1.85m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising fully tiles shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled effect flooring.
- Bedroom 2 8'5 x 7'9 (2.57m x 2.36m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 7'9 (2.57m x 2.36m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7'1 x 5'8 (2.16m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, with over head shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled effect flooring.
- Front - Enclosed paved area.
Rear - Fully enclosed paved area and access to off street allocated parking for several cars.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »