- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous detached property located in the prestigious Royal Lodge area
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and access to a WC
- KItchen/diner with a centre island, integrated appliances and solid wood units
- Stunning sun room with lovely views and a feature wood burning stove
- A further three reception rooms - lounge, family room and an office or snug
- Utility room with a good range of units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed windows
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- South west facing rear garden laid in lawn with a decked area off the sun room
- Front garden laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Tarmac driveway providing excellent off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationRoyal Seal of Approval!
This wonderful property is located in the prestigious Royal Lodge area of South Belfast. It offers spacious living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and sun room will undoubtedly be the hub of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent, from relaxing in the evening with the stove on the go to having friends over for a get together. The property includes solid wood floors in the main reception rooms which give the property a lovely rich feel. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall with access to the utility room and downstairs WC, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a family room, an office or a snug, a fabulous kitchen/diner open plan to a stunning sun room. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn and has a selection of plants and shrubs. The driveway provides ample off-street parking and there is a detached garage. The rear garden has a south westerly aspect, is very private and fully enclosed, making it perfect for families. There is a well-maintained lawn and a decked area to relax or entertain on.
Royal Lodge is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a fantastic choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.51m x 3.48m (18'1" x 11'5")
- Family Room 3.63m x 3.45m (11'11" x 11'4")
- Office/Snug 3.20m x 2.31m (10'6" x 7'7")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.79m x 4.55m (19' x 14'11")
- Sun Room 5.49m x 4.95m (18' x 16'3")
- Utility Room 3.20m x 1.57m (10'6" x 5'2")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.24m x 3.20m (13'11" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 4.57m x 3.30m (15' x 10'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 3.48m (12'8" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 4 3.66m x 3.20m (12' x 10'6")
- Bathroom 2.64m x 2.57m (8'8" x 8'5")
- Garage 5.54m x 2.82m (18'2" x 9'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »