- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious semi detached home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Newly fitted kitchen
- 1st floor bathroom
- Separate w.c
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Good size rear gardens
Perfectly positioned on the Rosetta Road, this bright and spacious semi detached home offers the convenience of being within walking distance to many amenities of the Ormeau Road, that include bars, cafés, restaurants, leading schools, as well as providing good transport links into and out of Belfast City centre. The accommodation in brief comprises 3 good size bedrooms, 2 separate receptions rooms, 1st floor bathroom & additional shower cubicle, a separate w.c and brand new fitted kitchen. Outside there is off street parking, with good sized gardens to both the front and the rear. This prime location is extremely popular and will be of instant appeal to the many buyers currently looking to locate in this area. A chain free property with great potential to add value.
- The accommodation comprises
- Entrance porch
- Laminate flooring. Glass panelled door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'0 x 11'10 (4.27m x 3.61m)
- Laminate flooring. Marble fireplace with raised hearth and mahogany surround.
- Dining room 11'10 x 10'11 (3.61m x 3.33m)
- Laminate flooring. Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Modern fitted kitchen 12'0 x 7'4 (3.66m x 2.24m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and under oven, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 11'10 (4.27m x 3.61m)
- Into bay.
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Hot press.
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 7'1 (2.57m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom 8'0 x 7'6 (2.44m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising corner wood panelled bath, mixer taps with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Mira shower unit. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling, extractor fan.
- Separate w.c
- Comprising low flush w.c. Tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling.
- Off street parking to the front.
- Front gardens
- Gardens laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Good size rear gardens with excellent potential.
Laid in lawn.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »