- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Family Home In The Popular Oakhurst Development
- Ease Of Access T0 Main Arterial Routes And Many Leading Schools
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen Open To An Excellent Dining Area
- Four Generous Bedrooms ( Master With Ensuite)
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C Cloakroom
- Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Driveway Parking Leading To A Detached Garage
- Double Glazed
- Gas Heating
- Excellent Location Off The Blacks Road
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationWell presented detached family home located in the ever popular Oakhurst Avenue development off the Blacks Road. The property benefits from an excellent location with many local amenities and leading schools close at hand.
The property is deceptively spacious and comprises of a living room, kitchen with dining area and w.c on the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) and a well appointed family bathroom. A large bedroom four is on the second floor.
The property benefits from a private a secluded rear garden, laid in lawn with mature hedging and driveway parking leading to a detached garage.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate the potential this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring, under stair storage
- W.C CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled floor, tiled walls
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.53m (17' 5" x 11' 7")
Wood strip flooring, cornicing, feature fire place with marble hearth, double doors
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING:
- 6.12m x 2.92m (20' 1" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinet, formica work surfaces, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, doors to rear garden
- Linen closet
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.26m x 3.07m (17' 3" x 10' 1")
Built in double mirror robes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.95m (10' 1" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.29m (9' 8" x 7' 6")
Built in robes
- Panel bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush w,c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.33m x 3.56m (17' 6" x 11' 8")
Storage into eaves
- Rear garden laid in lawn with patio, mature shrubs and timber fencing.
Driveway parking and garden to front.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 2.9m (19' 9" x 9' 6")
Off the Blacks Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »