- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Four Bedroom Home With Period Features Throughout
- Modern Galley Kitchen With Good Range Of Fitted Units
- Two Good Sized Reception Areas With Open Fireplaces, One With Original Window Shutters
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Open Fireplace And Two With Feature Wooden Beams
- Well Proportioned Family Bathroom With Bath And Shower Enclosure
- Large Garden Area To Rear With Storage Rooms And Raised Decked Area
- Great Location Within Minutes Of Newtownards Town Centre And All Local Amenities
Additional InformationPacked with period features and offering great space to any potential buyer, this four bedroom terraced property is a must see. With open fireplaces in both receptions, original window shutters, solid wooden flooring, beams and ceiling roses, this will appeal to someone looking for a spacious town centre property, full of charm and character at a fantastic price. The current owners have sympathetically decorated to keep the period feel of the house and the result is a cosy, family home benefitting from great space internally and externally.
We recommend early viewing for this unique property in a great location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring, ceiling rose, cornicing.
- Living Room 11'4 x 9'2 (3.45m x 2.79m)
- Solid wooden flooring, original window shutters, ceiling rose, cornicing, open fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron surround and mantle.
- Family Room 12'3 x 10'0 (3.73m x 3.05m)
- Solid wooden flooring, open fire with tiled hearth and cast iron surround and mantle, under stair storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 6'4 x 15'8 (1.93m x 4.78m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, single stainless sink with built in drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and recessed spot lighting.
- First Floor Return
- Access to roofspace
- Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed doors, panelled bath with shower head attachment, storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 11'3 (4.06m x 3.43m)
- Double room with open fireplace, cornicing and solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 7'9 (3.10m x 2.36m)
- Double room.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09m x 3.28m)
- Double room with feature wooden beam.
- Bedroom 4 9'2 x 8'4 (2.79m x 2.54m)
- Feature wooden beam.
- Rear: Basement storage area and outhouse, area in stone, raised decked area, outside tap, outside light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »