This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Immaculately Presented Detached Family Home In Quiet Cul-De-Sac Off The Malone Road
- Split Level Reception Hall With Solid Oak Flooring, Cloakroom And Downstairs WC
- Lounge With Feature Raised Gas Fire And Solid Oak Floor, Folding Doors To Dining Room
- Family Room With Wood Flooring And Patio Doors Leading To Garden
- Living Room With Range Of Bookshelves And Storage
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Full Range Of Appliances, Separate Good Sized Fitted Utility Room
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Good Sized Family Bathroom With Feature Tiling
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows, Alarm System
- Pavior Driveway For Ample Parking, Front Garden In Lawns With Shrubs
- Delightful And Private Landscaped Rear Garden In Lawns And Sheltered Sun Terrace
- Gardening Services Provided
- Available For Occupation July 2018
Additional InformationThis detached family home occupies a generous private site in a quiet cul-de-sac within the much sought after residential Malone area and is extremely convenient to many amenities in the locality including shops, public transport, leading schools and golf clubs. The property is beautifully and tastefully presented and has been recently modernised.
Offering all that is required for modern day family living, viewing is definitely a must!
Please contact our South Belfast office on 02890668888 to arrange a viewing.
- Steps to covered porch. Front door with glazed side windows to …
- SPLIT LEVEL RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature radiator, solid oak wood flooring, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- Light and matching solid oak floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, glass wash hand basin, with floor to ceiling tiled splash back, tiled floor, built-in shelves, feature radiator, low voltage spotlights.
- 5.36m x 4.62m (17' 7" x 15' 2")
Matching solid oak wood flooring, contemporary feature raised living flame gas fire with Corian surround and parquet wooden hearth, cornice ceiling. Timber folding doors to …
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.53m (16' 3" x 11' 7")
Matching solid oak wood flooring, cornice ceiling. Timber double doors to …
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.56m (12' 5" x 11' 8")
Matching solid oak wood flooring, cornice ceiling, patio doors to rear garden, feature radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.43m x 3.35m (21' 1" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces with matching splash back, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, stainless steel five ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and Bosch stainless steel and glass extractor fan, Bosch stainless steel electric double oven, space for microwave, housing for American fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting, low voltage spotlights, integrated casual dining/breakfast table.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.51m (18' 0" x 11' 6")
Laminate walnut effect wood flooring, low voltage spotlights, extensive range of built-in bookshelves and storage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.66m x 2.51m (18' 7" x 8' 3")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for gas tumble drier, Worcester gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door with access to rear.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, access to roof space, shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.45m (15' 2" x 11' 4")
Built-in robes, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC, half pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with feature glass blocks and contemporary shower unit and hand shower, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, built-in glass shelves, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 4.06m (15' 0" x 13' 4")
Velux window, low voltage spotlights, storage in eaves, feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
Recessed window, built-in robe, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.78m x 3.56m (12' 5" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (5)/CURRENTLY USED AS DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of built-in robes and storage.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM WITH PHILIPPE STARCK BRASSWARE:
- White suite comprising sunken bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower and tiled storage in mosaic tiling, vanity unit, WC, walk-in modern mosaic tiled shower cubicle with sitting and drying area, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, built-in shelves, feature radiators.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location. Front garden in lawns and beds. Pavior driveway with parking for multiple cars. Good sized private and enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature boundary trees and planting, sheltered paved sun terrace. Outside tap and lights, timber garden store.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »